My Space poems--just use several of your last updates and compose! Here are some from our T.A.B. meeting:
At the library & eating cheetos
Trying to type my paper…not going so well
So what if I’m crazy
So lost in this world, even get lost in this song
At my best friend’s house
Went to the Auto Show
Wants to be a Red Neck
Got accepted to IUPUI
9 weeks left
I’m on a boat
8 weeks left
6 weeks left
Hurt myself lighting a fire with gas
Lost a lot of hair.
HC won Varsity Tennis Match;
Have a nice Easter.
Today was wondrous
I had a nice time today
Playing varsity doubles tomorrow
Today was incredible.
Likes meself some cereal
Walmart’s a fun time.
Or how about these Cinquains from the Twilight program:
Inviting, loving, caring
An incredibly hot vampire
Caring, loving, living
A very funny vampire
Hunting, protecting, bloodsucking
Very cold, beautiful, sparkly
Cinquains are fun to write. You just follow these rules:
1. One word that is a place, a person, an emotion, or an event from the book or movie:
2. Two words that describe that one word:
3. Three ‘ing’ words that describe that one word
4. a four word statement, phrase or sentence that describes that one word.
5. One word synonym of that one word from #1.
Here’s the poem:
#1 is the title of the poem.
2,3,4, & 5 are the 4 sentences of the poem.
Have fun with these. Submit a poem and we will post it on the blog and in our library display case.